General Insurance

General insurance in Warwickshire

Rossmore Financial Services now offers a General Insurance service to cater for your other financial related needs, which will compliment our existing client services.

The areas we cover are as follows…

Building & Contents Insurance

  • Standard properties

Specialist Home Insurance

  • Building & Contents for non-standard properties – eg, Thatched buildings & Contents
  • High Value Buildings & Contents items
  • Underpinned Buildings
  • UK & Overseas holiday home
  • Cover for “Flood risk” areas
  • Landlords Insurance
  • Cover between tenancies
  • Cover for a wide range of tenancy arrangements – students/multiple occupancy/rent via UK
    Benefits Agency, etc

Commercial Insurance

  • Business premises cover
  • Property Owners
  • Residential Buy-To-Lets / Landlords cover – including landlords with a portfolio of properties
  • Large Corporate
  • Care Homes
  • Motor Trade & Fleet
  • Contractors
  • Professional Indemnity cover
  • Public Liability cover
  • Employers Liability cover
  • Directors Cover
  • Office Liability cover

For more information, contact us.